|Administrator name||Signature||Activity level||IRC nick(s)||Time zone||Bureaucrat?|
|Catali2016 Talk Contributions Blog||Fully Active||CS-Catali2016||+2||No|
- Lime - Fully Active - These users are always active and monitering the wiki. They are the best to message in an emergency!
- Orange - Almost Fully Active - These users try to be active as much as they can, and are on 2 - 3 times a week. They are really smart, so ask them questions, just not in an emergency!
- Yellow - Partially Active - These users are somewhat active, but are not on as much. These users are also smart, so message them for questions, but not in an emergency!
- Red - Inactive - These users are inactive, and will most likely be up for demotion soon. Do not message these guys. Remember: One edit a month will not keep you out of this zone. Being active on IRC isn't either.
- Aqua - Away - These users are away, so please temporarily excuse their absense. Do not message them though.
- Pink - Trial - These users are new admins who are testing to be a fully trained admin. They are not as knowledgeable as other admins.
- Gray - Up for demotion - These users are up for demotion and will be demoted soon if a vote passes.
Admins are a very important part of Club Penguin Shops. They have rollback and import rights with them. They are responsible for:
- Deleting and undeleting pages and page histories. Administrators can also delete uploaded files, but cannot undelete them.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it can not be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A list of admins are at the bottom. To see a complete list of all this wiki's past and present admins, go here.